Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked seabass with asian sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked seabass with asian sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked seabass with asian sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked seabass with asian sauce recipe. You can have baked seabass with asian sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked seabass with asian sauce:
- Provide 2 pieces of fresh seabass fillet.
- Get 1 of lime or lemon.
- Provide 2 of red onions.
- Provide 3 of chopped lemongrass.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbs of fish oil.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 4 of red chillies.
- Get 2 pieces of banana leaves.
- Provide 100 ml of water.
Instructions to make Baked seabass with asian sauce:
- Blend lemongrass, chilli, fish sauce, lemon juice, sugar, garlic and water into a paste.
- Add oil to a pan, and on low heat, saute the paste till fragrant.
- Season fillet with some salt and pepper.
- Put the fish fillet on banana leaf and spead a reasonable amount of the paste on the fish and wrap up tightly. Use toothpick if required..
- Cook in oven at 200 degrees celcius for 20 mins. After that, open wrapping and broil in oven for 15 mins or until brown. Ready to serve..
If you find this Baked seabass with asian sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.