Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq baked chicken wings recipe. To make bbq baked chicken wings you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bbq Baked Chicken Wings:
- Get 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- You need 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Instructions to make Bbq Baked Chicken Wings:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!.
If you find this Bbq Baked Chicken Wings recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.