Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys thai-style seafood curry, gf df ef sf nf you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 600 grams of mixed seafood – prawns, scallops, squid, mussels.
- You need 400 ml of light coconut milk.
- Provide 150 grams of sugarsnap peas.
- Get 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Take 1 of red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of red thai curry paste.
- You need 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour/starch.
- Get 1 of juice of 1 lime.
- Get 15 grams of fresh chopped coriander.
- Use 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry off the onion until softened, 4 – 5 minutes. Stir in the curry paste and cook a further minute.
- Add the mixed seafood and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour to 1 tbsp water and stir into a paste. Add to the pan with the sugar, peas and red pepper.
- Simmer for 4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the pepper & sugarsnaps are tender.
- Stir in the lime juice and 3/4 of the coriander. Season to taste with the salt & pepper.
- Serve in bowls with a garnish of the remaining coriander and some lime wedges.
If you find this Vickys Thai-Style Seafood Curry, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.