Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parker's Chana Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parker's Chana Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parker's chana curry recipe. You can have parker's chana curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Parker's Chana Curry:
- Use 1 can of Chickpeas (drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen peas.
- Use 1 of Sweet potato diced into cubes.
- Take 1 of Potato diced into cubes.
- Prepare 14 oz of Can of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Use 4 clove of of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1/3 cup of Light coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 3 medium of Kale leaves chopped.
- Provide 1 of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1 packages of Garlic naan.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coconut oil (or any oil of choice).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Parker's Chana Curry:
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in coconut oil in a large pot. While it's saut?ing add 2 teaspoons of the curry powder and 2 teaspoons of the garam masala. Saute ingredients for 2-3 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cilantro, salt, bell pepper, chickpeas, vegetable broth, and cayenne pepper over medium heat and cover. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and coconut milk until smooth. Add peanut mixture and kale to pot and continue to cook an additional 10 minutes..
- Add additional garam masala and curry powder to your taste. I enjoy deep flavor so I always use all 4 teaspoons (if not more)..
- Serve with toasted naan..
If you find this Parker's Chana Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.