Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Refried Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Refried Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to refried beans recipe. You can cook refried beans using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Refried Beans:
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked/canned beans (either red, black or pinto).
- Get 3 tbsp of fat for sauteing (butter, coconut oil, lard/beef drippings).
- Get 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder, more or less to taste.
- Use 1 of milk, water or bean broth, as needed.
Steps to make Refried Beans:
- In large pot, saute onions in fat until translucent..
- Add garlic & cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add beans and milk as needed for desired consistency (more for thinner paste, less for thicker paste).
- Stir in all spices & bring to a slow simmer..
- Cook on low heat for 10-20 minutes stirring occasionally. Add a splash more milk if it cooks down too much.
- Once it has cooked down enough & the spices have had enough time for the flavors to infuse, mash beans with a potato masher, fork, immersion blender, etc..
- Serve on burritos, with rice, in a taco salad, whatever you fancy!.
If you find this Refried Beans recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.