Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe. To make prawn and spinach coconut curry you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn and spinach coconut curry:
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Use 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Take 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry paste.
- Provide 200 grams of shredded spinach.
- You need 400 grams of king prawns.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Prawn and spinach coconut curry:
- Heat coconut oil, add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and cook for 2 min until soft. Add spices and cook for futher 2-3 min to release the flavours..
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook over a low heat for 3 min..
- Add coconut milk, bring to the boil. Mix in spinach and lower the heat. Continue to cook until spinach collapsed 2-3 min..
- Add prawns, sugar and salt and cook for 2-3 min. Serve with basmati rice, naan bread and lime wedges..
If you find this Prawn and spinach coconut curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.