Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken thai green curry recipe. To make chicken thai green curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Thai green curry:
- Take 2 of Chicken breast.
- Take 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Get 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 8-10 of Green coriander roots.
- You need 1 1/2 inch of Galangal or Thai ginger.
- Provide 6 of Thai green and red chillies.
- Get 1/2 of Kafir lime.
- Use 2 of Kafir lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Lemon grass sticks.
- Provide 1 of Carrot diced.
Steps to make Chicken Thai green curry:
- 1 cut chicken breast into small pieces..
- Make a paste of Thai ingredients of green curry. Lemongrass roots. Thai ginger. Chillies kafir lime leaves (2) coriander stems..
- In a pan add oil. Add green curry paste. Fry it for 4 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces. Salt cook for 3 minutes. Add coconut milk and water. Add 2 kafir lime leaves. Let it cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add carrots and juice of half kafir lime. Cook till chicken becomes tender. Serve with jasmine or plain steamed rice..
If you find this Chicken Thai green curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.