Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegitarian japanese curry bowl with rice 🍛 recipe. To make vegitarian japanese curry bowl with rice 🍛 you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛:
- Provide 3 cups of white or brown rice.
- Use 1 of S & B Golden Curry Sauce.
- Take 2 of Carrots peels and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini sliced.
- Prepare 3 of Potatos peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1 of Celery Chopped.
- Provide 1-2 Cup of Cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 of Onion chopped into medium sized chunks.
- Take 5-6 Cups of water.
- Get 1/4-1/2 cup of water for desired sauce thickness (optional).
Steps to make Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛:
- Boil 5-6 cups water. Once water is at a rapid boil add in chopped vegtables: carrots, zucchini, Potatos, cauliflower, onion..
- Reduce to medium heat and let simmer until potato's are cooked through..
- Once potato's are fully cooked add in Japanese Curry seasoning packet. Let sauce thicken (about 5min) If sauce is to thick for personal preference. Add 1/4th-1/2 cup of water to dilute sauce further..
- Cook white or brown rice in rice cooker or on stove top. Serve curry over rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegitarian Japanese Curry Bowl with Rice 🍛 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.