Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried crabs with curry powder recipe. You can have stir fried crabs with curry powder using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir fried Crabs with curry powder:
- Provide 5 of crab,large size.
- Take 20 grams of curry powder.
- Provide 2 of onion.
- Use 1 bunch of each spring onion and cilantro.
- Use 4 of hot chili or 2 red pepper.
- Take 6 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 6 of eggs.
- Use 1/3 cup of evaporated milk.
Steps to make Stir fried Crabs with curry powder:
- Clean,cut ,crush crabs,drain ,set aside,you can use crab meat instead ,but reduce other ingredients for less saltyness ans spicyness etc..
- Slice onion,prepare cilantro,spring onion make it ready to use,crack eggs in a bowl add milk ,and crush both garlic and hot chilli or red pepper ready to fry.
- Heat stir fry pan with 1 tbsp oil,brown garlic and chili.
- Add slice onion ,stir ,wait until translucent.
- Add crabs,stir occasionly until turn red ,add seasoning ,stir to mix.
- Beat egg ,add to pan,let it set,add roasted chili oil ,stir to flip or toss pan to mix all well ,after egg set but not too hard ,add chopped spring onion and cilantro,toss to mix again,heat off and serve with hot steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Stir fried Crabs with curry powder recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.