Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 1/2 kg of spinach.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Get 200 gram of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Provide 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic.
- Use 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Wash and boil spinach with green chillies and salt. Cool it and grind to form paste..
- Grind 1 onion, ginger and garlic to form a paste. Chop the other onion..
- Take oil in a pan and add chopped onion and sauté till become transparent, now add paste of onion, ginger and garlic paste and sauté till become pink..
- Now add chilli powder and garam masala powder and sauté it for a while. Grind tomatoes to form paste and add into it and sauté till it leaves oil..
- Now add spinach paste to it, cook till slightly thicken. Cut paneer into cubes and add into it. Mix well Cook for a minute or two and serve hot with rotis..
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.