Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Curry in a Hurry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry in a Hurry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry in a Hurry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry in a hurry recipe. You can cook curry in a hurry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry in a Hurry:
- Use 250 grams of prawns.
- Take 1 tin of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 knob of ginger grated.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves diced.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tbsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 tbsp of mustard seeds yellow or black.
- You need 1 of red onion sliced.
- Take Handful of coriander roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Juice of a lime.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of red or green chilli diced.
- Prepare Handful of spinach.
Instructions to make Curry in a Hurry:
- In a large frying pan or wok, put it on a medium heat and throw in the spices! Once the mustard seeds are popping put in the oil..
- Next add the ginger, garlic and onion stir well so if softens..
- Next add the tomatoes, I added the spinach too because it was frozen, but if you have fresh you add it at the end..
- Bubble the sauce down and add the coconut milk. Simmering away..
- Once it simmered down for a few minutes add the prawns and salt and pepper, leave them in for a few minutes add the fresh coriander and serve!.
If you find this Curry in a Hurry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.