Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef stew recipe. To cook instant pot beef stew you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Use 1 pound of chuck stew beef, small cubes.
- Take 2 Tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium white onion, diced.
- Take 1 pound of white or golden potatoes, cubed.
- Get 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 4 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- You need 3 Tbsp of steak sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of thyme, rosemary.
- Use to taste of S&P.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas, thawed.
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef Stew:
- Put IP on sautè mode, add 2 Tbs olive oil.
- Add beef.
- Cook until about half done, add flour and continue cooking.
- Add veggies (except peas), stock, sauce and seasoning.
- Put IP on stew setting and set time for 35 minutes.
- Release steam and open IP, add peas.
- Serve with crusty bread or hearty crackers or use my biscuit recipe.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.