Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pudalangai kootu (snakegourd gravy) recipe. To cook pudalangai kootu (snakegourd gravy) you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy):
- Prepare 200 gms of Snake gourd(Pudalangai).
- Take 50 gms of Moong dal.
- Use 50 gms of grated coconut.
- Provide 3 of red chilies.
- Take 2 tablespoons of jeera, salt.
- You need 1 tsp of perungayam powder, urad dal, curry leaves.
Instructions to make Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy):
- First cut the vegetable into ring shaped pieces. Then add a cup of water and bake it..
- In a mixer grinder prepare a paste with red chilli, jeera, grated coconut, perungayam powder..
- Add this paste to boiling item. Then add the baked Moong dal.
- Allow to cook for 10 minutes. Then the Kootu is ready..
- In a pan add urad dal, jeera and curry leaves and fry with cooking oil. Add this mixture to Kootu..
- The dish is ready to taste..
If you find this Pudalangai Kootu (Snakegourd Gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.