Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gulyas Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulyas Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gulyas soup recipe. You can cook gulyas soup using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gulyas Soup:
- You need 300 g of lean braising steak cut into bite size.
- Use 300 g of potatoes cut into cubes.
- Provide 2-3 of carrots sliced.
- Provide 2 of parsnips sliced.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of green bell pepper de-seeded and diced.
- Take 1 can of chopped tomato.
- Use 3-4 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of celery sticks cut up to bite size.
- Get 2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide of salt.
- You need 2 of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of caraway seed.
- Get 3 tbs of oil.
- Get 500 ml of beef stock.
- Take of For the noodles;.
- Take 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
Steps to make Gulyas Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large sauce pan and add the chopped onion and garlic. Fry for about 2 mins add a tbs of water and continue to soft5en onion until starting to color. Remove from heat and add the beef, increase the heat and sear meat to brown it. Add the caraway seed tomatoes and beef stock. Cover and leave to cook on low heat until meat is almost cooked. Prepare vegetables..
- Stir in the the rest of vegetables, season with salt and pepper (you can add a little chilly if you like it hot) cover and cook until tender and almost ready to serve. Make the noodles; mix the flour, salt and egg and knead for about 5 minutes into a smooth, hard dough. Dip your hands in flour and flatten the dough Pinch off pieces that are about 1/2 cm long and drop them directly to the simmering soup. Cook until they rise to the top (about 5 minutes)..
If you find this Gulyas Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.