Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak_Paneer_ Pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak_Paneer_ Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak_Paneer_ Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak_paneer_ pulao recipe. You can have palak_paneer_ pulao using 29 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak_Paneer_ Pulao:
- You need of Measurement Cup SIze =200 Ml.
- Prepare of 🥗2 Cups Basmathi Rice.
- You need of 🥗250 grams Palak /Spinach.
- Use of 🥗3 Green chillies.
- You need of 🥗200 grams Paneer /Cottage Cheese/ other cream cheese cubes.
- Take of 🥗1/2 Cup Pudina /Mint leaves.
- Get of 🥗3 Onions Medium size.
- Use of 🥗1 Tomato large size.
- Get of 🥗1 Tbsp Garlic Paste.
- Prepare of 🥗1 Tbsp Ginger Paste.
- Provide of 🥗1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- Use of 🥗1 Tsp Coriander Powder.
- Take of 🥗1/2 Tsp Fennel Powder / Saunf Powder.
- Use of 🥗1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder.
- Take of 🥗3 Tbsp Oil.
- Get of 🥗2 Tbsp Ghee.
- Prepare of 🥗10 Cashews Optional.
- Provide of 🥗3 cups Water.
- Provide of 🥗2 Tbsp Coriander leaves chopped.
- Get of 🥗1/2 Tbsp Lime Juice.
- Provide of 🥗1 1/2 Tsp Salt or as requiref.
- You need of #Whole_Spices.
- Get leaves of 🥗2 Bay.
- Provide of 🥗4 Green Cardamom.
- You need of 🥗1 Black Cardamom.
- Prepare of 🥗2 " inch Cinnamon Sticks.
- Prepare Cloves of 🥗4.
- Use of 🥗2 Strands Mace.
- Prepare of 🥗1/2 Tsp Stone Flower/ Dagad Phool.
Instructions to make Palak_Paneer_ Pulao:
- 🍚Soak rice for 15 minutes,drain water and keep it aside.
- 🍚Blanch Spinach in hot water,add salt,drain water and keep it aside to cool..
- 🥗Take a mixer,add spinach, green chillies and blend well to get puree.Measure the puree in cup and keep it aside..
- 🥗Heat Oil and ghee in a thick bottom pan,add 1/4 cup sliced onions,fry well to brown, cashews fry till golden colour..
- 🥗Remove fried onions, and cashews with the help of slotted spoon and reserve it for garnishing..
- 🥗In the same pan,add all the whole spices,fry well till spices leaves flavours to oil..
- 🥗Add sliced onions,ginger garlic paste and fry well,till the raw smell goes off..
- Now add paneer cubes, and fry well until slight golden in colour..
- 🥗Add chopped tomatoes and fry well..
- 🥗Add all the dry spice powders and fry well along with tomatoes until well blend.
- 🥗Add the prepared palak puree and mix well..
- Add drained rice,mix well with puree and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 🥗Now add 3 cups of hot water,salt and continue to cook till done,it may take around 12-15 minutes.
- 🥗Once done,add chopped coriander leaves,lemon juice and mix well..
- 🥗Garnish with fried onions,cashews and serve hot with green chutney.
- Recipe Notes Measure the quantity of spinach puree using measuring cup,so that you can adjust water content accordingly to cook rice. My spinach puree measured 1 Cup so i added only 3 cups of water for rice to get cooked. Add.
If you find this Palak_Paneer_ Pulao recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.