Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans recipe. To make mike's ez hot bbq chicken hoagies & ez baked beans you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- You need of ● For The EZ BBQ Chicken Hoagies [julianne all onions & peppers].
- Use 2 of EX LG Chicken Breasts [2 pounds – 1" cubed].
- You need 1/2 of LG Vidalia Onion [reserve half for baked beans].
- Use 1/2 of LG Red Onion [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Get 1/2 of LG Green Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Prepare 1/2 of LG Red Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Use 1/2 of LG Orange Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Take 1/2 of LG Yellow Bell [deseeded – reserve half for baked beans].
- Take 1 of LG Jalapeno Pepper [deseeded – minced].
- You need 2 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- Take 1 of LG Bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
- You need of ● For The EZ BBQ Baked Beans.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Bush's BBQ Homestyle Baked Beans.
- You need of All Reserved Chopped Onions & Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions.
- Use 2 of Fresh LG Hogie Rolls [use smaller rolls for sliders].
- Get 4 of Thin Sliced Claussins Dill Pickles.
- Get 1 of Disposable Pan [for easy clean up].
Steps to make Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans:
- Julianne half of your bell peppers and onions for chicken. Chop the other half for your baked beans..
- 2 pounds chicken breasts pictured. Trim any fat..
- Chop your chicken into 1" cubes. Add your vegetables to your chicken in a disposable pan. Add enough Sweet Baby Rays to fully coat all chicken and vegetables. Cover tightly with tin foil..
- One of the better BBQ sauces out there but, feel free to use your favorite brand..
- For the baked beans. Chop your vegetables..
- Mix chopped vegetables with your baked beans..
- Preheat oven to 350° Bake chicken covered and beans uncovered for 40 minutes. Stir beans once while baking..
- Serve hot. Enjoy your easy BBQ baked beans!.
- Add your chicken and vegetables to your fresh Hoagie rolls. Add additional BBQ sauce as well. Also, add your pickles. Serve hot. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's EZ Hot BBQ Chicken Hoagies & EZ Baked Beans recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.