Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 18 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak Paneer:
- You need 1-2 bunches of Palak (Spinach) – chopped.
- Provide 200 g of Paneer – cut into 1 inch cubes as well as some grated.
- Take 1 of Tomato (medium sized) – chopped.
- Take 1 of Red Onion (medium sized) – chopped.
- Take 5-6 strands of Coriander leaves.
- Get 1/3 inch of Ginger (grated).
- Take 3-4 of Garlic cloves (thin sliced).
- Get 1-2 of Serrano peppers- chopped.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of Yogurt/Curd – whisked.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of – Salt (or to taste).
- Use 1 tbsp of – Whipped cream.
Instructions to make Palak Paneer:
- Heat up a pan (medium heat) and add 1 tbsp oil..
- Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and let them splutter for about 10 seconds..
- Add bay leaf, grated ginger, sliced garlic cloves, and chopped serrano peppers and stir for about 30 seconds..
- Add chopped onion and salt, and stir until the onions turn pink to light brown. Caution: Don't overcook the onions to dark brown..
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes soften up and become a bit mushy..
- Turn down the heat, and let the pan cool down a bit..
- Add whisked yogurt and spices (turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder) and cook on low-medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil (bubbles on the side in yogurt). Keep stirring in between..
- Add chopped spinach and mix it well. Cook for a few minutes until the spinach wilts..
- Add coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for about a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool down..
- Blend the cooked mixture into a fine paste/puree..
- Pour the puree back to the pan (on low-medium flame) then add 3/4 tbsp whipped cream..
- Grate some paneer into the puree, and after about a minute add one inch cubes..
- Top off with some more (1/4 tbsp) whipped cream..
- Palak paneer is ready to serve!.
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.