Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Salmon Wellington recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Salmon Wellington recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Wellington recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon wellington recipe. You can cook salmon wellington using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Wellington:
- You need 300 grams of Salmon fillet.
- Provide 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Use 1 tbsp of Mustard paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Wine vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dill.
- Use 300 grams of Frozen pie crust.
- Use 1 of Egg yolk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Milk.
Instructions to make Salmon Wellington:
- Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds. Slice it into thin strips..
- Cut the salmon into two pieces by slicing it sideways..
- Combine the egg yolk and milk..
- Combine the mustard, honey, vinegar, and dill in a bowl..
- Mix the sauce from Step 4 with the cucumber slices..
- Top one piece of salmon with the cucumbers from Step 5 and place the other piece of salmon on top to make a sandwich..
- Cut the pie crust to match the size of the salmon and wrap it around..
- Cut off the excess crust and coat the surface with the egg yolk. Bake in a 180°C oven for about 20 minutes..
If you find this Salmon Wellington recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.