Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian eggplant and potato curry recipe. To cook indian eggplant and potato curry you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Prepare 1 of medium eggplant, cubed.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mild Indian curry powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 of medium potatoes, peeled and diced.
Steps to make Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry:
- Put the diced potato in a bowl and cover with a damp paper towel and heat on high for 3 min, or until cooked through..
- Stir fry eggplant until cooked through. Set aside..
- Stir fry onion, garlic. When aromatic, add the tomatoes and fry until tomatoes are wilted and become like a soup..
- Add the potato, eggplant, spices and coconut milk and simmer on low for 5 min..
If you find this Indian Eggplant and Potato Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.