Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Special Sindhi Bhatia Lunch Moong Choka Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Special Sindhi Bhatia Lunch Moong Choka Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special Sindhi Bhatia Lunch Moong Choka Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to special sindhi bhatia lunch moong choka curry recipe. To cook special sindhi bhatia lunch moong choka curry you only need 21 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Special Sindhi Bhatia Lunch Moong Choka Curry:
- Take 1 pinch of asofoetida.
- Use 8 of cocum flowers.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of fenugreek sèeds.
- Prepare 6 of green chillies.
- Provide 3 of dried red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 8 of cluster beans.
- Use 4 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chickpeas (soaked overnight).
- Use 30 Gms of yam (Suran).
- You need 5 of lady's fingers cut into pieces.
- Provide 1 of potato cut into big pieces.
- Take 1 of banana (optional).
- Take 1 of drum stick scrapped into pieces.
- Provide 4 tsp of gram flour.
- Get 2 1/2 litres of water.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 10 gms of jaggery.
- Use of Water for gram flour batter.
Instructions to make Special Sindhi Bhatia Lunch Moong Choka Curry:
- Instead of plain water the water used to boil the Moong is used to make curry.This Moong water is not only healthy but also adds flavour to curry.If not using Moong can use plain water to make curry with gram flour..
- Soak chickpeas overnight in water..
- In a Cooker, heat oil on a medium flame. Add chickpeas, cluster beans and small pieces of yam.Stir for a half a minute.Add fenugreek sèeds, cumin seeds, green chillies,dry red chillies and curry leaves..Stir for approximately 2 minutes till all the vegetables are roasted and fenugreek and cumin seeds turn brown..
- Add Moong water to the tempered mixture..
- Add column flowers and bring to boil on a high flame..
- In a bowl take gram flour and add enough water to make a thin batter..
- Add this batter to the kadi mixture.This acts as a thickening agent..
- Now add Potato pieces and turmeric powder and close the lid of the cooker..
- Do 4,5 whistles and off the flame..
- When the cooker cools open the lid and bring the kadi to boil on high flame..
- Once boiled keep the flame on medium.Now add salt, Lady fingers and drumsticks..
- Cook for another 15 minutes or till the vegetables roasted almost cooked..
- Lastly add jaggery.Let the curry boil for another fifteen minutes..
- Add Banana peel for flavour and pieces of banana (optional).
- Consistency of curry should be semi thick consistency..
- Serve hot with garnished with chopped Coriander leaves..
- Curry is served with Rice topped with an option of Moong,Tuvalu dal or Moong dal..
If you find this Special Sindhi Bhatia Lunch Moong Choka Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.