Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked bbq chicken recipe. You can have baked bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Take of Garlic.
- Provide of Onion.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare of Boneless chicken thighs.
Instructions to make Baked BBQ Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.