Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Ray's' Lasagna Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Lasagna Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Lasagna Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' lasagna soup recipe. To cook ray's' lasagna soup you only need 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ray's' Lasagna Soup:
- Take 1 box of low sodium chicken stock.
- Get 2 cup of water.
- Take 1 large of can italian diced tomatoes.
- Use 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 packages of Italian sausages ( whole).
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 of diced onion.
- Take 1 box of bow tie pasta.
- Get 1 can of chopped olives.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of montreal chicken seasoning.
- Provide 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 2 cup of fresh spinach.
- Use 3 of chopped zuchini.
Instructions to make Ray's' Lasagna Soup:
- start by cooking your ground beef and your chopped up sausages into a pot add garlic cook till done draining any fat.set aside, in the same pan add 1tspn olive oil add your onion and zuchini cook down for about 3-4 minutes till onions start to sweat..
- now add in your tomatoes and chicken stock, water and all your seasonings bring to a boil. Lower heat to a simmer for about 8minutes (enough for zuchinni to be almost done). check for seasonings before you add in your pasta cook for another 9 minutes now add in your fresh spinach add in your beef and sausage and cook another 4 minutes turn off heat and serve..
If you find this Ray's' Lasagna Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.