Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's smoked salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's smoked salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's smoked salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's smoked salmon recipe. To make brad's smoked salmon you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's smoked salmon:
- Get 2 (10 lb) of salmon.
- Get 4 cups of packed dark brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of course kosher salt.
- Use 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbs of white pepper.
- Take 1 tbs of lemon pepper.
- Take 1/2 tbs of ground mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of ground ginger.
Instructions to make Brad's smoked salmon:
- Mix all ingredients except salmon.
- Fillet and remove rib bones from salmon. Leave skin on. Cut into serving sized pieces..
- Lay brine mix in the bottom of a extra large glass baking pan.
- Place a layer of salmon skin side down..
- Cover with brine mix. Lay next layer meat side down and cover with more brine. Next layer lay skin side down and cover with more brine..
- Cover with saran wrap and brine in fridge 24 hrs.
- After brining, remove fish. Rinse lightly. Place on a towel to dry. A small fan will speed up the process.
- Place in your smoker. Fish must be dry. Moisture will collect soot from the smoke..
- Smoke between 120 – 150 degrees. Add smoke for two hours. Then just heat for 2. Keep repeating this process. Fish will be done in 18 hrs. The thinner belly and tail pieces will be done first. Thicker pieces may require more time..
- Fish will keep in the fridge up to three weeks. But it never lasts that long around me..
If you find this Brad's smoked salmon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.