Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Palak Paneer casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Palak Paneer casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked palak paneer casserole recipe. You can cook baked palak paneer casserole using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Palak Paneer casserole:
- Provide 1 bowl of boil mix veg (mutter carrot flower cpasicum french beans).
- Provide 200 gm of paneer.
- You need 150 ml of water.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 25 gram of butter.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 200 gm of cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of Chilli ginger paste.
- Get 2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 2 spoon of maida/All -purpose flour.
- Prepare As needed of Butter.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Boiled and paste spinach.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Provide pinch of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum ring cutted.
- You need of Paratha.
- Prepare 2 cup of Atta Ghevu(wheat flour).
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
Steps to make Baked Palak Paneer casserole:
- Take kadai put butter add garlic ginger chilli paste saute for 1 min now add maida in and saute till the colour changes and butter leaves now add slowly boil milk and keep mixing. If consistency is thick add water or water stock. Add salt and sugar.
- Give boil to it and add cheese and give stir and as cheese melt add veggies to it and give boIl.
- After that add palak puree consistency should be thick. Give boil for 1 to 2 mins.
- For partha.
- Make atta adding all ingredients..
- Atta should not be hard nor soft.
- Make partha add cut in triangle shape.
- Now take oven bowl apply butter put gravy on it now add grated cheese all over the gravy now sprinkle chilli flakes.
- Put capsicum ring over it and put traingle shaped paratha over the corner.
- Bake for 10 min on 180 degree..
- Serve it hot..
If you find this Baked Palak Paneer casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.