Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock-pot classic lasagna recipe. You can have crock-pot classic lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- Provide 3-5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 (24 oz) of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- Get 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Provide of lasagna noodles.
- Get of salt&pepper.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna:
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..
If you find this Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.