Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple Mango Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple Mango Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple mango pie recipe. To cook pineapple mango pie you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pineapple Mango Pie:
- You need 1 (20 oz) of can mango, undrained.
- Use 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Take 2 of refrigerated pie crusts.
- Take 1 of egg, beaten with a splash of milk.
- Prepare of Sugar for sprinkling.
Instructions to make Pineapple Mango Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix first 8 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil on med/high heat. Turn down heat and allow it to bubble with the lid on for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Take filling off the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes. You want the filling this thick:.
- While filling cools, line your pie dish with bottom crust. Pour cooled pie filling into crust and top with top crust. Pinch edges and brush with egg/milk mixture then sprinkle with sugar. Cut slits in top and bake for 45-60 minutes, until crust is golden..
- Wait until the pie is COMPLETELY cooled before cutting!.
If you find this Pineapple Mango Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.