Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer kofta curry recipe. To make palak paneer kofta curry you only need 39 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- Use 400 gm of spinach.
- Get 2 Tbs of Oil.
- You need 2 Tbs of Butter.
- Get 1/2 Tbs of Cumin (Zeera).
- Use 1 Tbs of Garlic (heaped crushed).
- You need 1 Tbs of Ginger (heaped crushed).
- Get 4 Tbs of Onion Chopped.
- Get 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Yogurt.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Black Salt.
- Provide 225 gm of Paneer Cubes (Cottage cheese).
- Take 2 Tsp of Fresh Cream.
- Take 1 Cup of Gram Flour.
- Get 1 Glass of Water.
- Get 2 of Onions medium size.
- Take 1 Tbs of Cashews.
- Get 1 Tbs of Almonds.
- You need 1 Tbs of Melon Seeds.
- You need 1 Cup of Oil.
- You need 1 Tbs of Ginger garlic green chilli paste.
- Use 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 1 Stick of Cinnamon.
- You need 6-8 of Black Pepper Corn.
- Provide 2 of Green Chillies.
- Get 1 Tsp of Cumin (Zeera).
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Provide 2 of Black Cardamoms.
- Provide 6 of Button Red Chillies.
- Provide 3 of Medium Tomatoes Puree.
- Get 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Take 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1 Cup of Green Peas.
- Get 1 Tbs of Butter.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Kofta Curry:
- This recipe is not a usual palak paneer recipe but a twist to it in the form of koftas or fried dumplings that r dunked into a nuts and tomato based gravy. First we have to make koftas : Making of spinach (palak) puree: Spinach 400 grams with thin stems Blanch the spinach leaves by putting them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.Take them out and put them in ice cold water to prevent further cooking and colour change. Blend palak to make a puree and keep a side..
- In a pan heat 2tbsp oil, Now add 2tbsp butter, add 1/2 tbsp cumin(zeera), 1 tbsp heaped crushed garlic, 1 tbsp heaped crushed ginger, Sauté it.Now add 4tbsp chopped onion.Cook for 3-4 minutes,when it get pink colour,add 1 tsp coriander powder,1 tsp salt,1 tbsp red chilli flakes,1/2 tsp turmeric powder,1 green chilli chopped,1/2 cup yoghurt, 1/4 tsp black salt, now let it cook. After 5 minutes Add palak purée, give it a mix Now add 225 grams of paneer cubes (cottage cheese).
- Let it simmer for couple of minutes, when all liquid get dry then add 2 tsp fresh cream, Allow it to cool down completely..
- In a deep pan, dry roast the 1 cup of gram flour. Roast it till nice aroma n fragrance comes out. Remove from heat and let it cool down completely..
- Add slowly roasted gram flour into prepared palak paneer mixture.To form a soft dough, Now make round shaped koftas (dumplings) as per ur favourite size..
- Heat oil in karahi, and fry dumplings (koftas) Don't over cook it Just need to get a nice colour. Keep aside..
- Making of nuts and tomato based curry: In a sauce pan add 1 glass water, 2 medium sized onions roughly chopped, cashews 1 tbsp, almonds 1 tbsp, melon seeds 1 tbsp.Boil down till it gets soft. Remove from heat, Allow it to little bit cool, Now blend it..
- In a deep nonstick vok, heat 1 cup oil.Now add 1 tbsp ginger /garlic and green chilli paste, sauté.Now add 1 bay leaf, 1 stick of cinnamon,black pepper corns 6-8, & 2 green chillies,1tsp cumin(zeera), 2 green cardamoms, 2 black cardamoms, 6 button red chillies.Give it a little mix,.
- Now add blended onion mixture,cook for 5-7 minutes on medium low heat. Now add 3 medium tomatoes (puréed), 1 tsp salt,2 tsp red chilli flakes,1/2 turmeric powder,1 tsp coriander powder. Mix it and cover it.Cook till oil separates..
- Boil 1 cup green peas with a sprinkle of salt,now transfer it into ice cold water for its beautiful colour..
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a nonstick pan and roast cashew and almonds to get it's nutty flavour in every bite..
- Add prepared koftas in gravy before 5-10 minutes of serving.Add blanched green peas too..
- In a serving dish pour prepared palak paneer kofta curry and garnish with nuts,fresh coriander leaves,and sprinkle of lemon juice. Serve with naan and raita. Enjoy a royal and fancy vege-dish..
If you find this Palak Paneer Kofta Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.