Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zucchini oatmeal muffins recipe. To cook zucchini oatmeal muffins you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins:
- Take 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oats.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Take 1 tsp. of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla; mix well..
- In a separate bowl combine all remaining dry ingredients..
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well..
- Line muffin tin with 12 muffin cups. Equally divide mixture among each..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Allow to cool enough to remove to cooling rack. These can also be frozen in ziplock bag for later use..
If you find this Zucchini Oatmeal Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.