Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Omelette with Ground Meat And Onions recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Omelette with Ground Meat And Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Omelette with Ground Meat And Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to omelette with ground meat and onions recipe. You can cook omelette with ground meat and onions using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Omelette with Ground Meat And Onions:
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Vegetable oil or butter.
- Get 1 of Ketchup.
- Prepare of For the filling (to stock).
- Take 50 grams of ＊ Lean ground beef or mixed beef and pork.
- Use 1/4 of ＊ Onion.
- Use 1 pinch of ＊ Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of ＊Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of ＊ Nutmeg.
Instructions to make Omelette with Ground Meat And Onions:
- Chop up the onion. Sauté the ground beef in a fryng pan, and when some fat comes out of the meat add the onion and sauté it together..
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, and saute until cooked. This is the filling for the omelette. It cam be kept in refrigerator for 2 to 3 days..
- Make the omelette: Break the eggs into a bowl and beat well. Heat some oil in a frying pan and pour in the egg..
- Put the filling on one half of the omelette, and fold over the other half..
- Form the omelette as it cooks, to your desired doneness..
- Another way to make the omelette: Break the eggs into a bowl, add the filling, and mix well..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan, pour in the egg mixture and cook to your desired degree of doneness..
- Decorate with ketchup with love..
- To make an omelette for bento use: Mix 1 egg with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the filling. Make a tamagoyaki (rolled omelette) using a small square tamagoyaki pan..
- When making an omelette for bentos, make sure to cook it thoroughly..
If you find this Omelette with Ground Meat And Onions recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.