Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook chicken curry:
- Take 1 kg of chicken cut into pcs..legs or breast.
- Use 2 medium of potato.
- Take 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Use 1 of ginger.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
Instructions to make chicken curry:
- saute' the chicken with ginger onion and garlic until all excess water is consumed.
- add the carrots ang potato" both cut into big pcs."and a cup of water..let it simmer ubtil joth of the veggies are half done….
- put the rest of the ingidients and let simmer for about 15 minutes or until the sauce is thick….
- serve with plain steam rice..enjoy!.
If you find this chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.