Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few small changes.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green curry recipe. You can cook thai green curry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Curry:
- Use 300 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 3 of Eggplants.
- Get 100 grams of Bamboo shoots.
- Use 5 of Green and red bell peppers.
- Get 50 grams of Thai green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 grams of ♪ Coconut milk.
- Use 1 tbsp of ♪ Fish sauce.
- Get 4 tsp of ♪ Sugar.
- Use 2 of leaves ♪ Kaffir lime leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of ♪ Shrimp paste (if available).
Instructions to make Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplants into 12 pieces and soak in water. Cut bell peppers in half, take out the seeds and cut into 1 cm pieces. Mince bamboo shoots. Cut the chicken thigh into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Add a small amount of oil to a pan and sauté chicken cubes with the skin on the bottom. When the chicken is lightly browned, turn it over and let it cook through..
- When the chicken is cooked, first add eggplants, then bamboo shoots, and lastly some bell peppers. When they are cooked, take the pan off the heat..
- Heat a small amount of oil in a slightly large pot and stir in the green curry paste over low heat until aromatic. Once fragrant, add the ♪ marked ingredients and let it boil..
- When it comes to a boil, add cooked chicken and vegetables and let it boil again to finish!.
- I used this paste and coconut milk. I recommend using coconut milk from a bulk supermarket because it is cheap and creamy. The Carrefour chain of supermarkets carries cheap curry paste..
If you find this Thai Green Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.