Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Indian Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian chicken curry recipe. To make indian chicken curry you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indian Chicken Curry:
- Provide 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Provide 1/2-1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (mild to spicy).
- Use 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1/3 cup of cream cheese, fat free.
- Take 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken, cubed.
Instructions to make Indian Chicken Curry:
- Saute onions in olive oil until translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients except chicken, water, and cream cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken, mix well, cook on medium heat until chicken is browned.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and heat over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently and adding small amounts of water if needed.
- Add cream cheese, stir and heat for few minutes, until mixture is smooth.
If you find this Indian Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.