Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jackfruit kofta curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jackfruit kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jackfruit kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you’re not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit kofta curry recipe. To make jackfruit kofta curry you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jackfruit kofta curry:
- You need of For kofta.
- Take 500 gram of peeled and boiled green jackfruit.
- Prepare 100 gram of besan(gram flour).
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dry methi(fenugreek leaves).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Fried cumin powder.
- Use 100 gm100 of Onion (chopped and fried).
- Get of For Gravy.
- Take 100 gram of Cashew.
- You need 50 gram of Watermelon seeds.
- Provide 2 of Tomato medium size.
- You need 100 gm of Curd.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (cut into small pieces).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Garlic cloves Grated.
- Provide 100 gm of onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
Instructions to make Jackfruit kofta curry:
- Firstly mash the boil jackfruit and mix it with the ingredients of kofta,which is given above..
- Then deep fry the kofta with mustard or refined oil..
- Making of kofta curry. Heat 4 tablespoons of butter in a pan or thick bottom pan.Add whole garam masala.Saute for few seconds.Then add chopped onions, ten whole ginger garlic, cashew, watermelon seeds.Stir it still it become brown. Then add tomatoes and salt.Stir and keep this gravy aside for cooking. Thereafter make a thik paste of it in a grinder..
- Now,put 2 teaspoons of butter or ghee into kadai and add the thick gravy.Stir and add curd then add koftas,simmer the heat,stir and cover it for 1 minute..
- Garnish with fresh coriander,ghee or fresh cream.Serve hot jackfruit kofta with basmati rice,naan or kulcha..
If you find this Jackfruit kofta curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.