Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tart Cherry Baked Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tart Cherry Baked Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tart cherry baked oatmeal recipe. To cook tart cherry baked oatmeal you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tart Cherry Baked Oatmeal:
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 12 oz of walnut milk, or milk of choice.
- Prepare 2 oz of light brown sugar.
- Get 1 oz of butter, melted.
- Get 1 t of vanilla bean paste or extract.
- Provide 1/4 t of fine sea salt.
- Take 1 t of baking powder.
- Provide of Sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 c of rolled oats (8.5oz / 240g).
- Take 1 can of pitted tart cherries.
- Prepare 32 g of vanilla sugar.
Steps to make Tart Cherry Baked Oatmeal:
- Simmer cherries and vanilla sugar until reduced to very little liquid and beginning to darken in color.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs then combine all of the other ingredients except the oats. Then, stir in the oats thoroughly..
- Into a greased 8×8" baking dish, scoop half of the oat mixture then top with cooked cherries.
- Top with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes, until slightly puffed and edges are beginning to turn golden. The center should be set and no longer liquid-y..
If you find this Tart Cherry Baked Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.