Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed_vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed_vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed_vegetable curry recipe. To make mixed_vegetable curry you only need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed_vegetable Curry:
- Prepare of 🥒1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
- Provide of 🥒1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced.
- You need of 🥒3 carrots, thickly sliced.
- Provide of 🌶️3 large potatoes, cut into 4cm pieces.
- Use of 🌶️1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets.
- You need of 🌶️1 small eggplant, quartered, thickly sliced.
- Use of 🥕1/4 teaspoon 🥕Masterfoods Turmeric Ground.
- Take of 🥕1 teaspoon garam masala.
- Take of 🌽2 teaspoons fennel seeds.
- Provide of 🌽1/4 teaspoon hot chilli powder.
- Prepare of 🥕3cm piece fresh ginger, roughly chopped.
- Get of 🍆400g can chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of 🌶️3 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take leaves of 🍅5 fresh curry.
- You need stick of 🌶️1 cinnamon.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander leaves, to serve.
Instructions to make Mixed_vegetable Curry:
- ,🌶️Step 1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until softened. Add carrot and potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower and eggplant. Cook for 1 minute. Add garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring,.
- 🌶️Step 2 Add tomato, curry leaves, cinnamon and 1 cup cold water to vegetables. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove lid. Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season. Sprinkle with coriander..
- Serve chapati.or boil rice..
If you find this Mixed_vegetable Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.