Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Our Family's Soup Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's soup curry recipe. You can have our family's soup curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Provide 6 of Chicken wings (the drumettes or the thigh meat).
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 small of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Take 6 small of Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Get 3 cup of Water.
- Get 2 of pieces Commercial curry roux of your choice (medium hot to hot).
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Butter, olive oil.
- Provide 1 of Boiled broccoili as a garnish.
Steps to make Our Family's Soup Curry:
- Mince the onion. Cut the carrot and potatoes into bite-size pieces. I think they're better on the larger side. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper. I used whole small potatoes in their skins this time!!.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan and sauté the onion. When it's translucent, add the chicken and brown. Add potatoes and carrot and sauté..
- Crush the tomatoes with your hands and add to the pan. Mix and sauté..
- Add water and soup stock cube, and simmer..
- When the vegetables are tender, add curry roux and simmer some more. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper..
If you find this Our Family's Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.