Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot lasagne recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot lasagne recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot lasagne recipe. You can have crockpot lasagne using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot lasagne:
- Get 1 lb of Ground browned beef.
- You need 4 cup of speggeti sauce, if you want a softer noodle, add another cup of sauce..
- Get 24 oz of Cottage cheese, or Ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take 1 packages of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Use 3 cup of mozzarella or Italian cheese blend.
Instructions to make Crockpot lasagne:
- Mix together meat & sauce in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Combine egg and cottage or ricotta cheese.
- Begin layering half ground beef mixture the dry noodles, the cottage cheese mixture, and the mozzarella cheese in crockpot. Repeat layering..
- When finished, cover, Cook on high 4-5 hours on low 6-8.
If you find this Crockpot lasagne recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.