Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai eggplant curry shrimp soup recipe. To cook thai eggplant curry shrimp soup you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- You need 2 large of eggplants.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 stick of lemongrass.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 can of coca goya.
- Provide 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of scallion.
- Get 5 tbsp of vegg oil.
- Use 1 1/2 oz of red curry paste.
- Use 1 lb of pork belly.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp.
Instructions to make Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup:
- cut up pork belly into pieces & place in large pot on medium heat.
- cook pork until all fat is rendered…remove cooked pork & leave grease on bottom of pan.
- add 2 tablespoons of vegg oil & chopped onion & cook until onion is clear.
- add remaining vegg oil & stir in curry paste until it mixes with the oil…then quickly stir in the coconut milk.
- chop up eggplant to cube size & chop up all other veggies & add all veggies & remaining ingredients into the pot & cook on medium heat for a half hour…except for the shrimp & pork.
- cook shrimp in seperate pan with lil oil and place aside.
- remove all veggies from pot & put in food processor with lil soup and grind into a puree & mix back into the soup and mix in well.
- add shrimp into the pot & serve with some chopped up scallion to garnish.
If you find this Thai Eggplant Curry Shrimp Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.