Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce recipe. To cook steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce:
- Take of For the steamed coarse rice:.
- Provide of Rice coarsely grounded.
- Use of Ground nut oil.
- Provide of White maggie.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Diced carrots, green beans and peas.
- Use of For the sauce:.
- Get of Chopped Cabbage.
- Get of Sliced onions and green pepper.
- Get of Grated scotch bonnets and red pepper.
- Prepare of Seasonings and spice of choice.
- Take of Diced carrots and green beans.
- You need of Boiled beef till soft.
Instructions to make Steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce:
- Wash the coarsely grounded rice, drain the water by using your hands and colander, put in another bowl add pinch of salt, white Maggie and oil mix and put in steamer for 30 minutes this is the first episode (we are steaming twice).
- While waiting lets prepare the sauce :on a medium heat, in a sauce pan add oil, grated pepper and stir fry add onions fry till saute, add carrots green beans, green pepper, boiled beef, add seasonings and spices close for 15 minutes lastly add the cabbage and allow to simmer for 3 minutes then your beef cabbage sauce is ready😋.
- When the dambu is steamed put it in a bowl add small amount of oil, water, diced carrots, green beans and peas, then steam again for the second time(the essence of steaming twice is for it to be soft), when done u will percieve the aroma, serve and enjoy 😋👌🏾.
If you find this Steamed coarse rice(dambu) and beef cabbage sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.