Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Minced Beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Minced Beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minced Beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minced beef stew recipe. To make minced beef stew you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Minced Beef stew:
- Prepare 3/4 kg of minced beef.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Provide 2 of large tomatoes.
- Take 1 of large red onion.
- Take 1 bunch of spring onion.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 2 of tspn cooking oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 glass of water.
Instructions to make Minced Beef stew:
- In a bowl add your meat, chilli powder, garlic powder, ginger powder and salt, mix well then transfer them to the cooking pan under low heat cook as you stir for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a sufuria add cooking oil and chopped red onion followed by chopped spring onions, fry until it's golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, fry until it makes a paste.
- Add the cooked minced into the sauce add half glass of water stir well as they cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add coriander mix well for about 20secs switch of the source of heat and it's ready to serve while hot, enjoy!.
If you find this Minced Beef stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.