Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything at once or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dum aloo in thai green curry recipe. To cook dum aloo in thai green curry you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Dum aloo in Thai green curry:
- Get of For green Thai curry.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Basil or green Dhaniya with roots.
- Take 2 tbsp of Green grass.
- You need 2 tsp of Dhaniya seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Jeera.
- Use 1/2tsp of Kali mirch.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of Green onion.
- You need 4 pods of Garlic.
- Use 3 of Green chilli.
- Get of Aloo.
- Get 250 gm of Baby potholes.
- Use 2 of Onion chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Oil for fry and tadka.
Instructions to make Dum aloo in Thai green curry:
- Grind all the ingredients of Thai green curry to smooth paste.
- Wash peel aloo prick by pork.heat oil in pan fry aloo..
- Heat oil in a pan.add onion fry till transparent. Add green paste fry for another 2-3minutes..
- Add coconut milk.if it is thick add little water..
- Add salt and add aloo boil for 5 minutes with cover..
If you find this Dum aloo in Thai green curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.