Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most likely choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & broccoli lo mein recipe. You can have beef & broccoli lo mein using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein:
- Provide of lo mein noodles or spaghetti noodles.
- You need of broccoli florets.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Use of flank steak.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Use of medium carrot shredded.
- Provide of packed brown sugar.
- Use of low-sodium soy sauce.
- Get of hoisen sauce.
- Use of sesame oil.
- Take of ground ginger.
- Provide of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Use of pepper.
Instructions to make Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein:
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook the noodles according to package directions. Add the broccoli the last 5 minutes of cooking and let them cook until tender. Drain the noodles and broccoli..
- While the pasta is cooking, add olive oil to a medium sized skillet. Cook the steak until no longer pink. Add the garlic, and carrots and cook for a minute more..
- In a small bowl whisk together the brown sugar soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper and pepper..
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet and pour the sauce on top and toss until incorporated..
If you find this Beef & Broccoli Lo Mein recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.