Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine curry recipe. To cook aubergine curry you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine curry:
- Provide 5-6 of small brinjals.
- Take 2-3 of hand full Peanuts.
- You need 1 of medium size onion.
- Take 3 tbsp of curds.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
Instructions to make Aubergine curry:
- Cut the brinjals in to long pieces, say 1 brinjal cut in to four pieces..
- Take a wok and add oil, onion chopped, turmeric, garam masala and the ground nut paste made by grinding nuts in water in a blender..
- Roast all this together and add some curds now, mix well and simmer, add the Brinjals, mix further and add water to the required consistency. Simmer for 5-10 min. Have it hot with rice or roti..
If you find this Aubergine curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.