Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green prawn curry recipe. You can have thai green prawn curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 150 g of cooked king prawn.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 3 tbsp of green Thai curry paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get Half of cup broccoli.
- Take Half of cup green beans.
- Provide Half of cup spinach.
- Provide 3 of green fresh chilli.
- Take of Red chilli to garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Prawn Curry:
- Wash all the vegetables. Only cut broccoli in medium pieces. Now in a frying pan pour oil. Fry the broccoli and beans for few minutes. Now add green curry paste. Add prawns and spinach cook them well in medium flame..
- Then add coconut milk and bring it to boil. Add green chillies and fish sauce. Put the lid on and cook them for 10mins in low flame. If needed can add some water..
- It can be served with steamed rice or fried rice..
If you find this Thai Green Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.