Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sig's Creamy Cucumber Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sig's Creamy Cucumber Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sig's Creamy Cucumber Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snack foods is yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's creamy cucumber curry recipe. To cook sig's creamy cucumber curry you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sig's Creamy Cucumber Curry:
- Take of curry.
- Take 75 grams of lentils of choice out of can, drained.
- Get 500 grams of cucumber (or / and zucchini(courgette) seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 of green or 1 red chilli seeded and chopped.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1-2 pinches of turmeric, garam masala, salt and curry powder to taste. (optional),.
- Provide of ghee.
- You need 10 of curry leaves, torn or crushed.
- Use 2 tsp of black mustard seeds, heated until seeds pop.
- Get 1 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
Instructions to make Sig's Creamy Cucumber Curry:
- Wash and drain lentils..
- Pour 1/2 can coconut milk and 1 and a half cup of water in pan to simmer, add the lentils cook for 12 minutes, blend down if you like to a creamy sauce.
- Add the chopped chilli and sliced cucumber.cook for 15minutes.
- In pan heat ghee add mustard seeds and curry leaves until seeds pop,add to the cucumber,.
- Prepare your rice of choice, I make turmeric or safron rice.I use Basmati rice..
- Add rest of coconut milk to cucumber, cook curry for about 10 to 15 minutes until sauce has thickened a little..
- If using, season with salt, garam masala,turmeric and currypowder. this will serve 4 as a light lunch or 2 as a main meal.
- If you leave this to stand for a few hours and gently reheat but not boil all the flavours will be a little bit more intense, just a different experience..
- You can also blitz it down and serve as cucumber soup with a kick..
If you find this Sig's Creamy Cucumber Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.