Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy stuffed peppers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy stuffed peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy stuffed peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy stuffed peppers recipe. To cook easy stuffed peppers you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy stuffed peppers:
- Take 4 of green peppers.
- Use 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Get 1/2 cup of white rice.
- Use 2 can of tomato juice.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of italian seasoning.
Steps to make Easy stuffed peppers:
- Cook ground meat, drain oils, add one can of tomato juice and stir.
- Cut tops and middles out of peppers.
- Cook rice as preffered.
- Mix remanining can of tomato juice, garlic and onion powder, pepper, worcestershire sauce, and seasoning in a bowl to create sauce.
- Blanch peppers in boiling water for about a minute and then dip them directly in to cold water.
- After blanching, add a little sauce to the bottoms of peppers, then add meat, rice, and more sauce as desired..
- Bake peppers at 350°F farenheit for 50 minutes under aluminum foil.
- (Optional) Add remaining sauce and top with your favorite cheese, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Wait to cool, and then serve!.
If you find this Easy stuffed peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.