Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keema Veggies loaded Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keema Veggies loaded Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keema veggies loaded frittata recipe. You can cook keema veggies loaded frittata using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Get 4 of – Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of – Whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of (or as needed) – Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of – Chicken keema.
- Take 2 tbsp of – Shredded Carrots.
- Provide 2 tbsp of – Capsicum Slices.
- Use 3 tbsp of – Onion Slices.
- Provide 1 tbsp of – Chopped Spinach.
- Get 1 tsp of – Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of – Chopped Spring Onions.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of (for making keema) + 1/4 tsp (for using during egg whisk) – Garlic powder.
- Take 7-8 pieces of – Potato cut into round slice.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of – Oregano.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper as required.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 pieces of – Round sliced Tomato.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of – Chili Flakes.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of – Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Heat the 1/2 tbsp oil in a fry pan,add chicken keema,2 tbsp onion slice,sprinkle garlic powder,chili flakes,turmeric powder over the keema, add little coriander leaves & salt to taste and mix well and fry it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now cover the pan with lid and cook it until all the moisture evaporates from chicken and chicken cooked fully.And set it aside..
- Now take a bowl add Eggs, Milk, Crushed black pepper,Chili flakes,Oregano,Garlic powder,Salt to taste and whisk well all together..
- Add cheese and prepared chicken keema into the egg mixture and mix well..
- Now heat the 1 tbsp oil in a iron skillet or heavy bottom fry pan.First Add carrots,capsicums,Potatoes and fry them for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are tender..
- Then add onions and spinach fry them for another 3-4 minutes or until spinach wilted..
- Now distribute all vegetable evenly on the pan and pour the egg mixture over the veggies.sprinkle Spring Onions, more Chili flakes, Oregano,Crushed black pepper,Chopped coriander leaves, Onion & Tomato slices over the egg mixture,cover the pan with lid and cook on lower heat until egg puffed up and cooked properly..
- Now keema veggies loaded Frittata is ready.Transfer it on the plate, slice them and serve them warm..
If you find this Keema Veggies loaded Frittata recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.