Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you should completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom ka. soup my version recipe. To cook tom ka. soup my version you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tom Ka. Soup my version:
- Take 15 of med shrimp peeled @ deveined.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Use 1 can of baby corn 15 Oz can.
- You need 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk 14 oz.
- Provide 1 of carrot med. sliced thin.
- Use 1 box of Swanson Thai ginger broth 32 oz.
- You need 1 packages of mixed mushrooms, use half, add more as needed.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar add more to taste.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Use 2 of limes zested. and juiced.
- You need 1 of salt to taste.
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
Steps to make Tom Ka. Soup my version:
- Saute carrot with oil 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms saute for 3 minutes, add baby corn..
- Add broth, red curry paste, sugar,lime juice and zest. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down, simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add coconut milk, shrimp, bring back to a boil, add cilantro, stir and turn off heat, put a lid on it. Wait 5 minutes. The shrimp will be perfect. Enjoy!.
If you find this Tom Ka. Soup my version recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.