Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer Puri recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer Puri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer Puri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer puri recipe. To cook palak paneer puri you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer Puri:
- Provide 1/2 Cup of spinach puree.
- Use 1.5 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- Get 100 Gm of paneer.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of curd.
- Get 1 Tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 Tsp of oil.
- Provide as required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Palak Paneer Puri:
- Let’s take the Paneer and grate it. Now mash the Panner with the help of palm until it get smooth..
- Now add wheat flour, salt, black pepper, curd and spinach purée, mix it well and make a dough. If needed add water. Now add little oil and knead it for 3-4 minutes. Now cover it and leave it for 10 minutes..
- Take the small portion from the dough and make a ball and roll it and fry them in hot oil on medium to high flame and serve them immediately:).
If you find this Palak Paneer Puri recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.