Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Guava Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guava Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guava Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably purchase many items out of habit. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guava kofta curry recipe. You can cook guava kofta curry using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Guava Kofta Curry:
- Take 1 of big guava.
- Take 2 tbsp of gramflour(besan).
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 2 of grinded tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cream.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- Use of few chopped coriander leaves.
- You need of oil for frying.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Guava Kofta Curry:
- Grate the guava in a bowl..
- Add gramflour, red chilli powder,salt & carom seeds..
- Mix well..
- Make small balls out of it.Heat oil in a karahi & deep fry the balls till they become brown in colour..
- Take them out on a tissue paper to absorbs excess oil..
- Heat 2 tsp of oil with chopped onion & ginger garlic paste in a pan..
- Cook till they become golden in colour then add salt,red chilli powder & turmeric powder.Saute for a minute..
- Now add grinded tomato puree..
- Cook till oil spreads from the corners..
- Add 1 tbsp of cream in it..
- Mix well..
- Add 1 cup of water with garam masala..
- Cook on a low flame for 5 minutes & add kasuri methi in it..
- Pour in a seving bowl & add koftas in it..
- Garniy with coriander leaves & serve hot with chapati or naan..
If you find this Guava Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.